Recently on the internet there have been a few videos of people taking part in something called "You laugh, you lose". This is where two people face each other and tell really bad dad jokes. If you laugh you get a point. The person with the most points loses. On Sunday afternoon we had our regular youth catch up in the afternoon and I decided to inflict them with some really really bad jokes. Below is the top 10.
- Dad, did you get a haircut? No I got them all cut.
- What do you call a Mexican who has lost his car? Carlos.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on? No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.
- Can I watch the TV? Dad: Yes, but don’t turn it on.
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine.
- “Every time I hurt myself, even to this day, my dad says, ‘The good news is..it’ll feel better when it quits hurting.'”
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Never mind it’s tearable.