To get you prepared for another week I thought I would share a few church bulletin errors. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- A bean supper will be held Saturday evening in the church basement. Music will follow.
- A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early, and listen to our choir practice.
- Don't let worry kill you — let the church help.
- During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when A. B. Doe supplied our pulpit.
- Eight new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan in preparing for the girth of their first child.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
- The 1991 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
- The eighth graders will be presenting Shakespeare's "Hamlet" in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
- The Rev. Adams spoke briefly, much to the delight of his audience.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- Thursday night — Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.